Holiday Season
Holiday Season
Its holiday season again. 'tis the season to be jolly! Everywhere you go, decorations and shopping items abound.
To date, I'm still not feeling the holiday spirit. I've been sick on and off. My nose has been like a clogged faucet leaking with green stuff. Eww.
Anyway, I'm going to see a doctor on Monday and hope that she'll make this sickness gone. I was looking forward to the Baguio trip, but I'm thinking twice about money and my health. I've also decided to use the money for the trip to help Oi's Welcome House. I feel that those kids deserve more out of life and could use our help to experience a much better life. :)
********************
Last Monday, we went to old Manila (Binondo and Ongpin) and SM Mall of Asia. I told Benneth that the Sunday group should definitely make a special trip to Ongpin and have authentice Chinese food in Chinatown. Surely, that would be ultrafantastic.
Then, we could also waste away at SM Mall of Asia. The sunset view there is very much soothing to the tired soul. Still nothing beats sunset at Boracay. :)
Boracay 2007 countdown has begun!!! In the meantime, I need to start filling out the Christmas cards I'll be sending out on behalf of my family.
********************
Music: My Love (Paul Oakenfold Radio Edit)
Artist: Justin Timberlake
Its holiday season again. 'tis the season to be jolly! Everywhere you go, decorations and shopping items abound.
To date, I'm still not feeling the holiday spirit. I've been sick on and off. My nose has been like a clogged faucet leaking with green stuff. Eww.
Anyway, I'm going to see a doctor on Monday and hope that she'll make this sickness gone. I was looking forward to the Baguio trip, but I'm thinking twice about money and my health. I've also decided to use the money for the trip to help Oi's Welcome House. I feel that those kids deserve more out of life and could use our help to experience a much better life. :)
********************
Last Monday, we went to old Manila (Binondo and Ongpin) and SM Mall of Asia. I told Benneth that the Sunday group should definitely make a special trip to Ongpin and have authentice Chinese food in Chinatown. Surely, that would be ultrafantastic.
Then, we could also waste away at SM Mall of Asia. The sunset view there is very much soothing to the tired soul. Still nothing beats sunset at Boracay. :)
Boracay 2007 countdown has begun!!! In the meantime, I need to start filling out the Christmas cards I'll be sending out on behalf of my family.
********************
Music: My Love (Paul Oakenfold Radio Edit)
Artist: Justin Timberlake


» Post a Comment