<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

'Tis December: The Season To Be Jolly

'Tis December: The Season To Be Jolly

Christmas is definitely around the corner. I'd say I haven't felt the spirit of the season seep into me, but I'm happy that things are moving to a lighter mood just in time for the greatest time.

****************

Last night was our business unit's Christmas party. I'd have to say that it was a wonderful night. The weather was a bit humid, but the atmosphere was festive and light. You can feel that everyone is happy to be around and see their friends and co-workers in a non-work gathering.

Last night was also Mae's "farewell" from the team and business unit. I'm happy and excited for her. She has taken that bold step to search for her future and fate in another man's land. I know that with her resilience, she'll make it. Good luck to your future endeavours my dear Mae. I'll visit you someday. :)

*****************

Next week, I'll be working on the setting of the volleyball team for the Season 3 open at Club 650 in Libis. Check it out at www.club650.com . I'm hoping that Mizuno will open its generous arms to us and help us in joining this challenge. I'm seeing a big future for the team. Although I'm skeptical on what name I would call the team, but I'm sure things would fall into place once the financial things are set.

*****************

Music: Pump Up The Jam (House Remix)
Artist: Technotronic
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.