<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Closing The Year 2006

Closing The Year 2006

The year 2007 draws near and yet the 2006 drama is still prevalent and threatens to spillover.

It's amazing that towards the end of the year, everyone is a state of hysteria that for no apparent reason, emotions become high strung, people become unreasonable, ATM queues beats the line for a Madonna concert, and all that shiznat.

****************

I'm so looking forward for our dinner on Saturday @ Serendra. This will be one of those few gatherings that we get on a year to catch up on each others lives and more importantly, bid farewell to 2006. I hope that everyone would be there. Too bad some of us are no longer in Manila, yet I'm sure they will be with us in spirit.

****************

Parents especially mothers have this certain method of making you feel guilty to the point of "you wanna make it up to them, but nothing you do would please them because its too late" degree.

I'm praying harder than I've ever done before, that he prayers be answered. A little smile on her face this 2007 would make a big difference for us all.

My prayers go out to the victims of the recent typhoons. I hope that they'll be able to recover from all of the turmoil and extreme challenges they face.

****************

Cher and I are looking to go and see the Land of the Rising Sun in time for the Cherry Blossoms Festival. I'm so excited by this. But first, I need to figure out where I'm going to get the spending money. As we all know, Japan is among the top 5 countries that are considered to have an extremely high cost of living.
Of course, there's the annual Boracay Summer getaway! This year it will be from April 18 - 25. Go!!! To my Boracay buddies, start getting into shape and gear up for summer whilst its still early!


****************

Music: What Is Love
Artist: Haddaway
Album: A Night At The Roxbury OST
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.