<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

What A Difference A Day Makes

What A Difference A Day Makes

Just like the song that was sung by Dinah Washington, it day indeed does make a big difference. Barely two weeks to go and Christmas is here.

For some strange reason, I've grown to feel a sense of balance between the spiritual and material manifestations of this blessed holiday. I can say that I've somehow become more generous this time.

I've finished my Christmas shopping. Thank heavens! I survived the mayhem and sheer madness of people trying to look for the special things for their special someone.

Me, I've cheated on some of the gifts by simply going to my favourite shoppe (The Body Shop) for some heavenly body care products.

I'm thankful I've been able to buy others' gifts first before mine. I'll start buying mine early next year.

Last mission for me to do is to send out my Christmas cards for my friends. I'll be doing that on Monday.

As for tonight, it will be the Company Christmas party. I pray that I win the car. :) Its something I will give to Mum.

*************************

Music: Nasty Girl
Artist: Inaya Day
Album: Tokyo Project: Introduction
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.