Wind.
Wind.
Another Monday and the weather outside seems nice. Sligthly cool and overcast grey skies makes one feel a bit in the blues.
******************
I got this forwarded text message via mobile weeks ago, but it left a very deep impression that would make you really feel empowered.
Please read through:
Smile at insults,
Laugh away anger,
Pay back aarrogance with humility
and your sould will forever be at peace...
Remember,
No one can hurt you without your consent.
When I read it repeatedly, it sinks into me and makes me feel so good about myself.
******************
I had to reschedule my interview today to next Monday as I was unprepared. Definitely I'll be more prepared by next week. I'm also hoping to hear from Accenture.
******************
Music: Come Rain, Come Shine
Artist: Jenn Cuneta
Album: Club Myx
Another Monday and the weather outside seems nice. Sligthly cool and overcast grey skies makes one feel a bit in the blues.
******************
I got this forwarded text message via mobile weeks ago, but it left a very deep impression that would make you really feel empowered.
Please read through:
Smile at insults,
Laugh away anger,
Pay back aarrogance with humility
and your sould will forever be at peace...
Remember,
No one can hurt you without your consent.
When I read it repeatedly, it sinks into me and makes me feel so good about myself.
******************
I had to reschedule my interview today to next Monday as I was unprepared. Definitely I'll be more prepared by next week. I'm also hoping to hear from Accenture.
******************
Music: Come Rain, Come Shine
Artist: Jenn Cuneta
Album: Club Myx


» Post a Comment