It Is 2007. A New Ballgame.
It Is 2007. A New Ballgame.
A new year has begun. I am pretty sure that new challenges and experiences lie ahead. But before I indulge myself into this whole new arena, I am taking this opportunity to thank all of those people who shaped my 2006 into what it was. I'm so grateful for ALL of the experiences both good and the not so good. Te not so good made me get in touch with life in the REAL world. I'm thankful to those who trusted me with their in helping me shape theirs. Those who pushed me to my limits, I appreciate the experience, it has made me become more in touched of the painful truths of life; that not everything is something I can control. There are things in this life I cannot just maipulate to my own weaving.
With that, I have to simple aspirations this year:
1. Learn to swim.
2. Learn to drive.
As for my career plans, I will be taking more bolder steps outside my comfort zone. Let's see how far I'll go. ;)
Again, the game has begun, so don't get left behind. Play BALL!!!
******************
Music: Face The Music (Kaskade Club Mix Edit)
Artist: Conjure One ft. Tiff Lacey
A new year has begun. I am pretty sure that new challenges and experiences lie ahead. But before I indulge myself into this whole new arena, I am taking this opportunity to thank all of those people who shaped my 2006 into what it was. I'm so grateful for ALL of the experiences both good and the not so good. Te not so good made me get in touch with life in the REAL world. I'm thankful to those who trusted me with their in helping me shape theirs. Those who pushed me to my limits, I appreciate the experience, it has made me become more in touched of the painful truths of life; that not everything is something I can control. There are things in this life I cannot just maipulate to my own weaving.
With that, I have to simple aspirations this year:
1. Learn to swim.
2. Learn to drive.
As for my career plans, I will be taking more bolder steps outside my comfort zone. Let's see how far I'll go. ;)
Again, the game has begun, so don't get left behind. Play BALL!!!
******************
Music: Face The Music (Kaskade Club Mix Edit)
Artist: Conjure One ft. Tiff Lacey


» Post a Comment