Something New For 2007
Something New For 2007
Going around the mall brings out the inner child brat in me; wishing that I can buy all of the stuff I see.
So after attending 2 group ex classes at Fitness First Wynsum + 1 hr strength training, I met up with my dear Florence for late lunch. Our rendezvous was at Krocodile Gril @ Shang. Having walked from Emerald ave to Shang, taking a seat was something I looked forward to. When she walked in the the resto, I noticed something very different with her. I asked her if she did something and she just smiled. Well, whatever she did it definitely brought about a new glow from her.
*************
Traffic going home was hellish tonight. It seemed that all roads led to SM Mall of Asia for the Pyrolympics 2007. I wanted to go, but with that kind of traffic, I am sooooo not encouraged. So, I just decided to go home and spend a restful evening home (I'm also financially drained, so not going out saved me money tonight).
Tomorrow, I will go around Makati and start checking out items on sale. I could definitely start buying things for my Boracay trip whilst they're cheap.
Before Florence and I parted, we went around for nice fragrances that we could buy. My favourite Lacoste Essentials is still on top of my list. Vera Wang pour homme was nice, but very expensive. I also tried the Marc Jacobs scent. At first, I didn't like it because of the coconut-ish essence. However, whilst we were shopping around, I sniffed the scent and it turned out really nice, but quickly faded.
Ooooh!!! I also saw this really really nice pair of shoes in M&S. I also like the Skechers black pair. I love them. Now to plan on buying them...
*************
Music: Taken In
Artist: Mike and the Mechanics
Going around the mall brings out the inner child brat in me; wishing that I can buy all of the stuff I see.
So after attending 2 group ex classes at Fitness First Wynsum + 1 hr strength training, I met up with my dear Florence for late lunch. Our rendezvous was at Krocodile Gril @ Shang. Having walked from Emerald ave to Shang, taking a seat was something I looked forward to. When she walked in the the resto, I noticed something very different with her. I asked her if she did something and she just smiled. Well, whatever she did it definitely brought about a new glow from her.
*************
Traffic going home was hellish tonight. It seemed that all roads led to SM Mall of Asia for the Pyrolympics 2007. I wanted to go, but with that kind of traffic, I am sooooo not encouraged. So, I just decided to go home and spend a restful evening home (I'm also financially drained, so not going out saved me money tonight).
Tomorrow, I will go around Makati and start checking out items on sale. I could definitely start buying things for my Boracay trip whilst they're cheap.
Before Florence and I parted, we went around for nice fragrances that we could buy. My favourite Lacoste Essentials is still on top of my list. Vera Wang pour homme was nice, but very expensive. I also tried the Marc Jacobs scent. At first, I didn't like it because of the coconut-ish essence. However, whilst we were shopping around, I sniffed the scent and it turned out really nice, but quickly faded.
Ooooh!!! I also saw this really really nice pair of shoes in M&S. I also like the Skechers black pair. I love them. Now to plan on buying them...
*************
Music: Taken In
Artist: Mike and the Mechanics


» Post a Comment