Another Suitcase, Another Hall
Another Suitcase, Another Hall
Today, I got a call from another solutions centre and am scheduled for an interview on Monday @ 10am. The position if for Ops Manager. Ready? Let's see.
****************
This new year, I've got big plans to become debt free. I'm paying off my credit card so that I can pursue bigger plans for my life. I'm hoping all goes well with my financial standing. A little help from above would definitely be welcomed.
****************
Travel plans are on the table left and right. As early as now, people have been planning out of town trips. As for me, my priority is to get into shape for Boracay this coming April. That would be secondary to my plans of gaining financial freedom and my two other resolutions. Ambitious plans aren't they? I think not. Settin high goals to achieve only pushes me to strive harder. I'm sure, things will get pretty exciting this year (hopefully nothing too dramatic!).
****************
Music: Here I Am
Artist: Kaskade
Today, I got a call from another solutions centre and am scheduled for an interview on Monday @ 10am. The position if for Ops Manager. Ready? Let's see.
****************
This new year, I've got big plans to become debt free. I'm paying off my credit card so that I can pursue bigger plans for my life. I'm hoping all goes well with my financial standing. A little help from above would definitely be welcomed.
****************
Travel plans are on the table left and right. As early as now, people have been planning out of town trips. As for me, my priority is to get into shape for Boracay this coming April. That would be secondary to my plans of gaining financial freedom and my two other resolutions. Ambitious plans aren't they? I think not. Settin high goals to achieve only pushes me to strive harder. I'm sure, things will get pretty exciting this year (hopefully nothing too dramatic!).
****************
Music: Here I Am
Artist: Kaskade


» Post a Comment