Exploration
Exploration
The past week has been horribly taxing physically and mentally. Thank heavens for the leave conversion. Financially, last week was a happy one. I managed to buy all of the things I needed to get. Though, I made a new list for 2007, there's no shopping indulgence for the coming weeks as the 2006 list is all crossed out. :)
****************
I have a job interview later and I'm looking to see what the other solutions centre has to offer in terms of job satisfaction and compensation.
****************
Funny that last night when I took a second look at our taxi driver, he was indeed good looking. Too bad, he was married.
****************
Music: Nothing In This World
Artist: Paris Hilton
Album: Paris
The past week has been horribly taxing physically and mentally. Thank heavens for the leave conversion. Financially, last week was a happy one. I managed to buy all of the things I needed to get. Though, I made a new list for 2007, there's no shopping indulgence for the coming weeks as the 2006 list is all crossed out. :)
****************
I have a job interview later and I'm looking to see what the other solutions centre has to offer in terms of job satisfaction and compensation.
****************
Funny that last night when I took a second look at our taxi driver, he was indeed good looking. Too bad, he was married.
****************
Music: Nothing In This World
Artist: Paris Hilton
Album: Paris


» Post a Comment