Interestingly Odd
Interestingly Odd
So this morning, whilst shopping @ my favourite place (M&S G4), one of the chap I met online called me out of nowhere and struck a random conversation.
I was caught offguard as his voice was very pleasant to the ear (sexy actually). I tried to recall what he looked like, but I don't have any vivid recollection of his facial features. We'll see where this goes.
As for my other crush, I hope to see him later at Jam class. It'll be a clash of hot dance moves! Ha!
*********************
On my way to work early this evening, I was stuck in the Nichols Toll gate traffic. When I looked to my left, I caught sight of this strikingly gorgeous lad driving a 2006 Honda Civic with another hunk seated by the passenger side. Too bad, their lane was faster, thus he was gone in a minute.
*********************
I am so eager to see some of my old classmates in San Beda for the frolics 2007 affair this coming Sunday. I haven't been to the school for almost a decade. I'm pretty sure that it has evolved. As for Mark, I'm so thankful for his kindness as he'll be there to show me around and keep me company. I really love that guy as he was one of those few straight people I met and knew in high school that never had qualms about my sexuality. Thank heavens for intelligent people!
*********************
Music: Mesmerized (Freemasons Remix)
Artist: Faith Evans
Album: The First Lady
So this morning, whilst shopping @ my favourite place (M&S G4), one of the chap I met online called me out of nowhere and struck a random conversation.
I was caught offguard as his voice was very pleasant to the ear (sexy actually). I tried to recall what he looked like, but I don't have any vivid recollection of his facial features. We'll see where this goes.
As for my other crush, I hope to see him later at Jam class. It'll be a clash of hot dance moves! Ha!
*********************
On my way to work early this evening, I was stuck in the Nichols Toll gate traffic. When I looked to my left, I caught sight of this strikingly gorgeous lad driving a 2006 Honda Civic with another hunk seated by the passenger side. Too bad, their lane was faster, thus he was gone in a minute.
*********************
I am so eager to see some of my old classmates in San Beda for the frolics 2007 affair this coming Sunday. I haven't been to the school for almost a decade. I'm pretty sure that it has evolved. As for Mark, I'm so thankful for his kindness as he'll be there to show me around and keep me company. I really love that guy as he was one of those few straight people I met and knew in high school that never had qualms about my sexuality. Thank heavens for intelligent people!
*********************
Music: Mesmerized (Freemasons Remix)
Artist: Faith Evans
Album: The First Lady


» Post a Comment