<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Reunited

Reunited

...and it feels so good! Just like the song, our team was reunited again last Sunday for Ada's bday party. I had a great time just seeing the faces that I've grown with over the years. Sometimes it makes me think if we'll still be seeing each other when we've aged. Until such time comes, I won't have to worry about that.

The setting was pure family and friends galore. Lotsa happy faces. Some faces I don't know, some good looking (I'm sure walang personality) and of course, the kids. They all had a grea time especially when Super Inggo was at the scene. Grabe. Everyone wanted to have his picture taken. That was my queue to exit to the back and grab some fresh air and a little tete a tete with the gang.

********************

Niki was the most missed person that I'm glad was there. Her twin tower daughters Imma and Paloma have grown sooooooooo much. The sweet Isabela was also there. I just love the smile of that kid. Very endearing. If I were to have a kid, probably I'd like him or her to have a great smile, cheerful disposition, intelligent, pretty/handsome, tall... thats too much to ask. What am I saying!?!?!? I'm not having kids...yet. Anyway, Niki was with George (sp) who hasn't changed one bit.

So we got to do our usual round table chat on what's up with people. Rumours. Non-sense jokes. And yes, we even talked about work. In the end, we're going to plan a night out or house party. Hmmm, my powers are being channeled!!! I totally miss sleeping over at Niki's place. Grabe. so much!!!

********************

Meng and I saw the movie Curse of the Golden Flower. God! The costumes were all so elaborate and intricate! One thing though, I didn't understand the plot at all! So all I knew was that Gong Li had an affair one of her sons who was born of the first mother that was supposedly dead and is married to the imperial doctor whose daugther is in love with her son. The emperor secretly commanded that the empress be poisoned with the black fungus in her medication for Anemia. The actual son of the empress with the emperor came back from the war frontline to become the next king, but it was supposedly to be done by the first son. The third son was a nobody so he was beaten to pulp. Then an upsising occurred. The emperor anticipated it so everything was a fluke. And as I suspected, it turned out like nothing happened. All dead bodies were removed and immediately replaced with a new set of flowers and stuff. Then the Chrysanthemum festival went as planned. Real son commits suicide cause he can't fathom the responsibility of having his mum drink the medicine/poison. Good luck if you intend to watch the movie. Congratulations if you understood it.


IMHO, I have two words for this movie... Too Ambitious.

********************

Music: Irreplaceable
Artist: Beyonce

This damn song has been lingering in my head for days!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.