<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Last Hurrah

Last Hurrah

Could it be? My last hurrah in the Ortigas area has cometh. As we know, good things come to end. Somehow, I think this move is something I'd like to happen. Although it will be very costly for me, I feel that there is still a good side to all of these events that are about to take place. Let's see how far I can go.

********************

Just this morning, Mark texted me and told me that Josh Groban's Don't Give Up (You Are Loved) song is very affirming. I agree. Unfortunately, I'm at a point in my life where love (aside from family of course!) is zilch.

As the line from Vanessa Williams' song Save The Best For Last goes,

"...sometimes the very thing you're looking for
is the one thing you can't see..."

This is very true. Sometimes, the thing we are looking for is right under our noses and yet we cannot find it still. For me, I consider myself a merchandise that is nice, however not in demand. I can't help but sometimes feel that he's never coming my way. Too melodramatic? Probably, but it scares me that being gay can lead to a lifetime of loneliness, especially when I've reached the senior years. Looking back, I think I have better chances of finding love as a straight person than being a gay one. But I definitely won't convert just to fit in and find convinience. That won't be the real me and it will be unfair to the other person.

*********************

If I were to die, I'd choose Save The Best For Last as my swan song. It is very fitting. That's what I always do...

*********************

Music: Save The Best For Last
Artist: Vanessa Williams
Album: The Comfort Zone
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.