The Love Month
The Love Month
Feb hath begun and things are beginning to get busier each day. First, we have the annual performance appraisal of agents. We're doing our best to make sure that all agents are given the most fair assessment as possible. Of course, little do most of these guys know the difficult task of gathering data and rating their performance in objective manner.
********************
Lately, I've praying really hard hoping that mum's financial woes finally be over. I'd like to see her smile from ear to ear without a hint of worry. It breaks my heart that I can't help her solve the whole ordeal. Its all in the hands of those in political power. This may be too much to ask, but I did ask of it still. I know that the MAN upstairs is listening. I know that HE will provide especially in dire times.
As for me, its all about belt tightening, budgeting and wise spending. I've already booked my flight for Boracay. The dates are from April 18 to April 25. I would need to pay the travel tax by Monday at the nearest PAL ticketing office. Now I need to get my finances on track. If I don't get a positive reply from BDO in a week, I'll apply the balance transfer through Metrobank. 12 months might be a long time, but the results will definitely be liberating.
********************
A good friend of mine sent me this SMS coming from Spongebob Squarepants.
"Love is like handing someone a gun,
having them point it at your heart,
and trusting them to never pull the trigger."
I can't explain it, but it just hit home. I'm still single and its the love month. I find it tiresome to go out and look for a possible date or company. I'm happy being single. If love comes along, I'd gladly welcome it with open arms. If not, it only means...
********************
Music: Finally Found
Artist: Honeyz
Album: Wonder No. 8
Feb hath begun and things are beginning to get busier each day. First, we have the annual performance appraisal of agents. We're doing our best to make sure that all agents are given the most fair assessment as possible. Of course, little do most of these guys know the difficult task of gathering data and rating their performance in objective manner.
********************
Lately, I've praying really hard hoping that mum's financial woes finally be over. I'd like to see her smile from ear to ear without a hint of worry. It breaks my heart that I can't help her solve the whole ordeal. Its all in the hands of those in political power. This may be too much to ask, but I did ask of it still. I know that the MAN upstairs is listening. I know that HE will provide especially in dire times.
As for me, its all about belt tightening, budgeting and wise spending. I've already booked my flight for Boracay. The dates are from April 18 to April 25. I would need to pay the travel tax by Monday at the nearest PAL ticketing office. Now I need to get my finances on track. If I don't get a positive reply from BDO in a week, I'll apply the balance transfer through Metrobank. 12 months might be a long time, but the results will definitely be liberating.
********************
A good friend of mine sent me this SMS coming from Spongebob Squarepants.
"Love is like handing someone a gun,
having them point it at your heart,
and trusting them to never pull the trigger."
I can't explain it, but it just hit home. I'm still single and its the love month. I find it tiresome to go out and look for a possible date or company. I'm happy being single. If love comes along, I'd gladly welcome it with open arms. If not, it only means...
********************
Music: Finally Found
Artist: Honeyz
Album: Wonder No. 8


» Post a Comment