<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Whew!

Whew!

I need to take a moment to breathe.

There are tonnes of stuff to finish. Tonnes of stuff to do and I haven't even packed yet. One thing I'm sure of is that I'm going to Seattle (YIPEE!!!) for training (YIPEEE!!!), for 7 days (YIPEE!!!) because when I come back to Manila, I will be training people (GULP!)...

I openly admit that it has been a long time since I last conducted a training. My specialisation now would be coaching and mentoring. However, this doesn't mean I'm giving up! I am up to the challenge. My hope is that I'll be able to absorb as much as I can and do a successful knowledge transfer for my L1s.

On the side note, I'm sooooooooooo going to be challenged not to do some shopping. I'm in a financial austerity period at the moment, so the virtue of self control has to be strictly followed.

Good luck.

********************

Music: Rescue Me
Artist: Madonna
Album: The Immaculate Collection
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 5:33 PM, Blogger B said...

I'm going to Seattle (YIPEE!!!) for training (YIPEEE!!!), for 7 days (YIPEE!!!) because when I come back to Manila, I will be training people (GULP!)... --> this cracked me up. hehe. sabay gulp eh :P

seriously, i think you're one natural trainer, Ian. i'm so excited for you! i wish i were still with Sykes so i can be your trainee. i'm sure there's never a dull moment in your training. super fun siguro ng class mo!    



» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.