<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Evolution Revolution

Evolution Revolution

Things are about to change. This time around, my turn to play actor has come. I will do my best to prove my selfworth. However, the decision is not mine to make. I'll have to respect whatever the outcome would be. Should I stay or should I go? IF there is somewhere to go, I will move on. IF there isn't, I might as well stay and wait for things to eventually unfold.

I'm pretty sure that the results would be favourable to the majority.

One thing though. If I get the position, I know that I will be sleeping with the enemy. They cannot be trusted as they've proven so for two times. The third will be a killer, and I don't intend to be there and be victimised one more time. What happened to me recently would be the last time I'll ever take a blame for something not my fault. It was a jagged little pill that I forced on myself; to remind myself that I don't have control over everything.

This time, I will be smarter. See me play. I'm sure you'll be very surprised.

********************

I'm sooooooooooo looking forward for the Boracay trip this coming April and my Japan adventure in June (I'd probably end up with a Japanese boyfriend). Such wonderful non-work related activities pump my blood with adrenaline! I can't wait! Please don't let nobody rain on my parade!!!

********************

I was chatting with him yesterday. I can sense that things are not the way they used to be. We both changed. Its good to know that he is still concerned about me as I am with him. However, the clique factor was no longer there. This time, its just pure friendship. Who's to blame? No one. People change and that's that.

********************

Music: Saving Forever
Artist: Shanice
Album: Beverly Hills 90210 OST
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.