<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Flying Solo

Flying Solo

So, I leave for the US in 5 hours and I'll be flying solo. Acee and Darlene's US VISA hasn't arrived yet. Bloody Hell!!! Talk about Bureaucracy!!!

It will definitely be tough to go through this training alone. Moreso, I'm worried if my brain will be fried afterwards.

I've freed up some space for the more important things in this trip (training). I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be successful in learning as much stuff as I can.

********************

Music: In Demand
Artist: Texas
Album: Greatest Hits
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.