Seattle's Best
Seattle's Best
My trip is coming to a close. I've yet to complete my folk's shopping list as I have been working late here in Seattle. Imagine that!!! Me working late just like in Manila? Is that weird or what?!!?!?
Anyway, the pressure on making sure that the training of the L1s is successful is getting to me. I can only hope that everything goes well. After the training, I am definitely going on vacation. Boracay and Japan had better make room for me.
********************
I heard news that I didn't get the position. Well, tough luck. See Loi?!?!? We don't always get what we want. We always get something better. :)
Well, I hope to complete the stuff I need to get and more importantly, be able to pay off all of my debts.
********************
Music: Gueri De Tois
Artist: Sarah Brightman
Album: Harem
My trip is coming to a close. I've yet to complete my folk's shopping list as I have been working late here in Seattle. Imagine that!!! Me working late just like in Manila? Is that weird or what?!!?!?
Anyway, the pressure on making sure that the training of the L1s is successful is getting to me. I can only hope that everything goes well. After the training, I am definitely going on vacation. Boracay and Japan had better make room for me.
********************
I heard news that I didn't get the position. Well, tough luck. See Loi?!?!? We don't always get what we want. We always get something better. :)
Well, I hope to complete the stuff I need to get and more importantly, be able to pay off all of my debts.
********************
Music: Gueri De Tois
Artist: Sarah Brightman
Album: Harem


» Post a Comment