300
300
Yes! 300. THIS IS SPARTA! I meant to say this is Manila. So, I was so captivated by this movie. Aside from the overly muscled men of the entire cast, I can say that the script had a sense of witiness that makes Troy seem like a comedy.
Gerard Butler's scottish accent thrives throughout the movie. Rodrigo Santorro looked like a genderbender deity. A major flaw of the movie in my opinion would be the way the Persians were depicted. From how I recall history, Persians were conservatively dressed and more brutish. Somehow, the movie showed more of the Assyrians.
Overall, it was a good movie.
********************
Stranger Than Fiction. Now this movie was everything that I thought it would be. From my point of view, this deserves an award recognition for being very creative and extraordinarily funny. Emma Thompson as always is an actress who is underrated. Will Farrell was quite the unusual character here. He was not his funny self; strange enough that he portrayed his role quite well. The ending was conventional, but very fitting.
********************
Music: Beautiful Liar
Artist: Beyonce and Shakira
Yes! 300. THIS IS SPARTA! I meant to say this is Manila. So, I was so captivated by this movie. Aside from the overly muscled men of the entire cast, I can say that the script had a sense of witiness that makes Troy seem like a comedy.
Gerard Butler's scottish accent thrives throughout the movie. Rodrigo Santorro looked like a genderbender deity. A major flaw of the movie in my opinion would be the way the Persians were depicted. From how I recall history, Persians were conservatively dressed and more brutish. Somehow, the movie showed more of the Assyrians.
Overall, it was a good movie.
********************
Stranger Than Fiction. Now this movie was everything that I thought it would be. From my point of view, this deserves an award recognition for being very creative and extraordinarily funny. Emma Thompson as always is an actress who is underrated. Will Farrell was quite the unusual character here. He was not his funny self; strange enough that he portrayed his role quite well. The ending was conventional, but very fitting.
********************
Music: Beautiful Liar
Artist: Beyonce and Shakira


» Post a Comment