April's Fool
April's Fool
I've been sooooooo busy this month that I haven't even posted since April opened.
I'm thankful for a lot of things that made me veer and recover from the recent events. Tintin's weekly table tennis session has added to my new list of sports stuff. I also managed to see Cher since we both went to the US and back. Only hers got straight to Baguio and then some. The best thing about it is that we're going to Japan! She's got our flights booked through NWA. The trip will be from June 22 to June 30. YES! I am celebrating my 31st birthday with one of my dearest friends in the Land of the Rising Sun!
********************
Something to look forward to... Boracay 2007. There'll be more of us going this time around. I'm glad and am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for this trip. I can't wait to see the shores, laid back days, great food, good looking people and most of all, wonderful company. The power of Three (Meng, Benz and Me) will be celebrating this one to its fullest as things will never be the same again after this trip. :)
I'm glad that most of the Sunday crew will be there with us to savour the restful ambience that is Boracay.
********************
Now, its time to make the playlist for this year's trip. Good luck because choosing the tracks will be a really tough one.
********************
Music: I Think God Can Explain
Artist: Splender
I've been sooooooo busy this month that I haven't even posted since April opened.
I'm thankful for a lot of things that made me veer and recover from the recent events. Tintin's weekly table tennis session has added to my new list of sports stuff. I also managed to see Cher since we both went to the US and back. Only hers got straight to Baguio and then some. The best thing about it is that we're going to Japan! She's got our flights booked through NWA. The trip will be from June 22 to June 30. YES! I am celebrating my 31st birthday with one of my dearest friends in the Land of the Rising Sun!
********************
Something to look forward to... Boracay 2007. There'll be more of us going this time around. I'm glad and am sooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for this trip. I can't wait to see the shores, laid back days, great food, good looking people and most of all, wonderful company. The power of Three (Meng, Benz and Me) will be celebrating this one to its fullest as things will never be the same again after this trip. :)
I'm glad that most of the Sunday crew will be there with us to savour the restful ambience that is Boracay.
********************
Now, its time to make the playlist for this year's trip. Good luck because choosing the tracks will be a really tough one.
********************
Music: I Think God Can Explain
Artist: Splender


» Post a Comment