5 Things
5 Things
1. Congratulations. I'm happy for my dear friends that got promoted. I wish you all the best of luck.
2. I am very disappointed and stunned, but its not my decision to make.
3. Cher was right. I should've moved on. Regrets indeed come at a later time, and that's why they're called regret.
4. Boracay 2007 will be my last vacation with my group. I will cherish each and every minute of it.
5. I need an iPod and that Xmen giant sized graphic novel @ Powerbooks Shang worth 5K.
For now, I'll keep my promise to my dear agents and do my one on ones.
********************
Music: Everybody's Changing
Artist: Keane
Album: Hopes and Fears
1. Congratulations. I'm happy for my dear friends that got promoted. I wish you all the best of luck.
2. I am very disappointed and stunned, but its not my decision to make.
3. Cher was right. I should've moved on. Regrets indeed come at a later time, and that's why they're called regret.
4. Boracay 2007 will be my last vacation with my group. I will cherish each and every minute of it.
5. I need an iPod and that Xmen giant sized graphic novel @ Powerbooks Shang worth 5K.
For now, I'll keep my promise to my dear agents and do my one on ones.
********************
Music: Everybody's Changing
Artist: Keane
Album: Hopes and Fears


No point regret the past. Move on and make it better :)
» Post a Comment