Training Day
Training Days
are over. We go live on Monday. All I can do for now is hope and pray that things go well.
Overall, its been a great week. Exhausting, but nevertheless great.
********************
At CBTL Gb3, I saw an eye candy. By chance, we had a convo whilst I was waiting for my turn to wash my hands. I was flattered to find out the he knew where I worked. Will I see him again? I hope so. Damn. We exchanged names and I forgot his. I hope he remembered mine. :)
********************
Music: Suddenly
Artist: Sorraya
Album: En Esta Noche
are over. We go live on Monday. All I can do for now is hope and pray that things go well.
Overall, its been a great week. Exhausting, but nevertheless great.
********************
At CBTL Gb3, I saw an eye candy. By chance, we had a convo whilst I was waiting for my turn to wash my hands. I was flattered to find out the he knew where I worked. Will I see him again? I hope so. Damn. We exchanged names and I forgot his. I hope he remembered mine. :)
********************
Music: Suddenly
Artist: Sorraya
Album: En Esta Noche


» Post a Comment