Resurrection Sunday
Resurrection Sunday
Happy Easter as what most people would greet one another. I'd prefer to call it Resurrection day.
The Christian world commemorates the great day when Jesus Christ conquered death after three days. Truly, if a man loves his friends or family so much, he would sacrifice himself for others. Nowadays, everyone is just being selfish. Times are hard, but we all need to remember that this planet is something we share in.
********************
So I went shopping with the Mamon twins. It was amazing that I got 2 boardshorts for the price of one. To think I had originally intended to get only one. Anyway, they're great colours to have. Yellow/Blue and Brown/Orange. Next would be Orange and Pink shirts from Bluestar exchange. Exciting!
In the process of retail therapy, Sheila noticed that people were looking at us or me. I didn't really notice since I've always been apathetic to people looking at me in public (but if it were cute guys, then I'd stop and say hi!).
I hope that I don't come off to much of an anti social. ha. So to Boracay cuties out there! Let's have a drink! :)
********************
Music: Underneath It All
Artist: No Doubt
Happy Easter as what most people would greet one another. I'd prefer to call it Resurrection day.
The Christian world commemorates the great day when Jesus Christ conquered death after three days. Truly, if a man loves his friends or family so much, he would sacrifice himself for others. Nowadays, everyone is just being selfish. Times are hard, but we all need to remember that this planet is something we share in.
********************
So I went shopping with the Mamon twins. It was amazing that I got 2 boardshorts for the price of one. To think I had originally intended to get only one. Anyway, they're great colours to have. Yellow/Blue and Brown/Orange. Next would be Orange and Pink shirts from Bluestar exchange. Exciting!
In the process of retail therapy, Sheila noticed that people were looking at us or me. I didn't really notice since I've always been apathetic to people looking at me in public (but if it were cute guys, then I'd stop and say hi!).
I hope that I don't come off to much of an anti social. ha. So to Boracay cuties out there! Let's have a drink! :)
********************
Music: Underneath It All
Artist: No Doubt


» Post a Comment