Friday the 13th
Friday the 13th (It Ain't All That Bad)
Yes. Today is indeed one of those days marked by the superstitious as one hell of an unlucky day.
I won't push my luck as it hasn't been that well, so I would exercise caution in all aspects to say the least.
Damn! Its annoying that I have to save up for my Boracay trip. I hope the paycheque this 15th is big enough to cover my beach tripand pay the bills and more.
We'll see tonight.
********************
I still have some stuff to get for the trip. But since I'm trying to save up, I'm going to have to think twice before splurging all on "non-essential items" like more shirts and more lalala.
********************
1. I saw a new crush at the gym. I hope I see him again next Tuesday.
2. A former co-worker just told me that she is thankful that I've made her part of my life. It was very heart warming to hear something like that. (To think that most people think that I'm a selfish bastard)
3. I hope this Boracay trip would be fun. I'd like to meet someone this time. :) I'll smile like crazy!
4. Thanks to Tin for being a great table tennis buddy. You helped me destress from work and stay mobile.
5. I love my life. It may have its drama and all, but it still is worth living. Shoutout to my other two evil partners, Benz and Meng.
********************
Music: Flying Away
Artist: Moony
Yes. Today is indeed one of those days marked by the superstitious as one hell of an unlucky day.
I won't push my luck as it hasn't been that well, so I would exercise caution in all aspects to say the least.
Damn! Its annoying that I have to save up for my Boracay trip. I hope the paycheque this 15th is big enough to cover my beach tripand pay the bills and more.
We'll see tonight.
********************
I still have some stuff to get for the trip. But since I'm trying to save up, I'm going to have to think twice before splurging all on "non-essential items" like more shirts and more lalala.
********************
1. I saw a new crush at the gym. I hope I see him again next Tuesday.
2. A former co-worker just told me that she is thankful that I've made her part of my life. It was very heart warming to hear something like that. (To think that most people think that I'm a selfish bastard)
3. I hope this Boracay trip would be fun. I'd like to meet someone this time. :) I'll smile like crazy!
4. Thanks to Tin for being a great table tennis buddy. You helped me destress from work and stay mobile.
5. I love my life. It may have its drama and all, but it still is worth living. Shoutout to my other two evil partners, Benz and Meng.
********************
Music: Flying Away
Artist: Moony


» Post a Comment