Boracay 2007
Boracay 2007
Finally, I'm here at Boracay at last.
The first batch of this year's Boracay adventure is Ian, Charmaine, Sheila and Mae. I tagged it as my last because this is probably my last year of spending time in this wonderful island with my co-workers and friends. The next time would mean that I'm with another firm.
********************
So far, the trip going here was divine. My flight with PAL was delayed, but it proved to be worth it as I got more time to hang out at the Mabuhay lounge of Terminal 2. The food was simply scrumptuous and filling. I stuffed myself as I was going to a 45-minute flight that would take the life out of me...in other words, boring.
Lo and behold, I met different kinds of people who hung out there whilst waiting for their flights. Some were annoyingly staring at me as if I its the first time they've seen a someone like me.
Anyway, when my time to fly came, I was ecstatic. The kind crew served me welcome drinks and pampered me to my heart's delight. I just wish flying overseas would be the same experience for me. Whenever I could afford in the future, I will fly business class again.
The rest of the gang's plane arrived at roughly 30 minutes after mine has cleared out. Then our land trip to la isla Bonita commenced. It was a painful ride as my body was subjected to conflicting frequencies of temperature. The cold blast from the ACU vs. the hot seat I was on. It felt like I could just die.
Anyway, I was just relieved when we got to the island and got settled.
********************
The goal in this trip is to have as much laid back fun and relaxation as possible. So far, I've started to enjoy that a lot. We've some interesting activities mapped out for the weekend. This Saturday, I will engage in the 15 shots. Yes, I will engage in alcoholic activities that would erase my inhibitions and really have fun.
Sunday, we'll be dining at Le Soleil Boracay. Dinner buffet.
As for boy update? NONE. I still have 6 days. We'll see.
P.S. I feel like my friend is no longer interested in seeing me. Makes me wonder if I should still visit him in the Northeast. He'll be turning 30 on the 23rd. *Sigh* Sometimes falling for someone who isn't interested with you at all is just so frustrating.
********************
Music: Endless Summer Nights
Artist: Dave Koz
Finally, I'm here at Boracay at last.
The first batch of this year's Boracay adventure is Ian, Charmaine, Sheila and Mae. I tagged it as my last because this is probably my last year of spending time in this wonderful island with my co-workers and friends. The next time would mean that I'm with another firm.
********************
So far, the trip going here was divine. My flight with PAL was delayed, but it proved to be worth it as I got more time to hang out at the Mabuhay lounge of Terminal 2. The food was simply scrumptuous and filling. I stuffed myself as I was going to a 45-minute flight that would take the life out of me...in other words, boring.
Lo and behold, I met different kinds of people who hung out there whilst waiting for their flights. Some were annoyingly staring at me as if I its the first time they've seen a someone like me.
Anyway, when my time to fly came, I was ecstatic. The kind crew served me welcome drinks and pampered me to my heart's delight. I just wish flying overseas would be the same experience for me. Whenever I could afford in the future, I will fly business class again.
The rest of the gang's plane arrived at roughly 30 minutes after mine has cleared out. Then our land trip to la isla Bonita commenced. It was a painful ride as my body was subjected to conflicting frequencies of temperature. The cold blast from the ACU vs. the hot seat I was on. It felt like I could just die.
Anyway, I was just relieved when we got to the island and got settled.
********************
The goal in this trip is to have as much laid back fun and relaxation as possible. So far, I've started to enjoy that a lot. We've some interesting activities mapped out for the weekend. This Saturday, I will engage in the 15 shots. Yes, I will engage in alcoholic activities that would erase my inhibitions and really have fun.
Sunday, we'll be dining at Le Soleil Boracay. Dinner buffet.
As for boy update? NONE. I still have 6 days. We'll see.
P.S. I feel like my friend is no longer interested in seeing me. Makes me wonder if I should still visit him in the Northeast. He'll be turning 30 on the 23rd. *Sigh* Sometimes falling for someone who isn't interested with you at all is just so frustrating.
********************
Music: Endless Summer Nights
Artist: Dave Koz


» Post a Comment