<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Back And Then More

Back And Then More

I'm back to work.

There were tonnes of stuff to do at work and the 1 week of time off was returned by all the blah in the office. Anyway, the week fortunately came to an end. Next week, I'll be working on getting my Japan visa. I'm sooooooooo excited for this trip. A visit to the land of the rising sun would mean money (of which I have limited access to). Let's see what happens.

********************

I was surfing the site of YouTube and came across this video of
Daniel Zueras - No Quiero Enamorarme.

MAJOR TURN ON!!!

This one is a summer sizzzler! So to those latin music lovers out there, download it!!!


********************

Music: No Quiero Enamorarme
Artist: Daniel Zueras
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.