<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Whirlwind

You can always say that life is full of surprises. That is one of the few things in life that would be constant. Other situations are mere consquences of our past actions that would haunt us many years after.

Lately, I've been reconnecting with my peers who have been part of my formative years in High school and college. Seeing them after a long time would bring back memories of fun, laughter and such vibrance. Some if which is no longer there, but you'd see that life has its way of taking that free spirit and transforming it into something more serious.

Hanging out with Marie and Ging last Saturday was quite a blast. We got into the tracking of people and all that has been happening to them. As usual, I'm the single one. Is it an obvious result that I would be the single one in the group? Well, chances are because I have my own set of priorities. Relationships isn't even in the top 5.

I'd like a future that would offer me a comfortable life especially when I grow old. Having a partner or not would simply be an icing to everything. For me, it is all about being happy and savouring my single blessedness.

Hmmm, I really should get my retirement plans into the picture. Planning one's retirement should be done whilst one is perfectly able to save up and have the means to do so. Doing it at a later part of my life would be highly disastrous.

Anyway, I love seeing my old friends during get togethers. We're planning another gathering in the next three weeks. I'll be looking forward to that.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.