Will I ever find ...?
I miss going out on Saturday nights.
It feels like I'm missing out on a lot. However, I'm trying to save up as I need to check and balance my finances before I go back to being my old reckless self.
We're past one major hurdle in our family life. Now comes another. Wala man lang break. I'm still thankful of all the blessings I've had in my life. My brothers and I had a conference about our current situation. It pains me that Money is the main source of problem. I think everyone has a problem where money is heavily involved.
We did cover on plans on how to make the first step to financial recovery. It will be a painful pill to swallow, but we have no choice. It just pains me that I have to play the role of having to be the harbinger. It gets tiring to play that role.
I just hope that the Man upstairs is still listening to my plea. :)
It feels like I'm missing out on a lot. However, I'm trying to save up as I need to check and balance my finances before I go back to being my old reckless self.
We're past one major hurdle in our family life. Now comes another. Wala man lang break. I'm still thankful of all the blessings I've had in my life. My brothers and I had a conference about our current situation. It pains me that Money is the main source of problem. I think everyone has a problem where money is heavily involved.
We did cover on plans on how to make the first step to financial recovery. It will be a painful pill to swallow, but we have no choice. It just pains me that I have to play the role of having to be the harbinger. It gets tiring to play that role.
I just hope that the Man upstairs is still listening to my plea. :)


» Post a Comment