<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Why why?

I'm getting this sinking feeling again.



In fourteen (14) days, I will be celebrating my 2nd yr anniversary with my current job. When I feel slumped, something's wrong. I'm in the process of getting to the source of this black hole.



The top man talked to me about his plans for me. It did spark some interest in me, but again, half of me feels like dragging myself to something that would bring me back to my bread and butter, OPS.



I probably need another vacation, perhaps a raise, a career switch or move somewhere else where I can find my personal happiness.



I'm 33, single and unattached. I think I'm actually good looking and have an adequate knowledge , enough to start a sensible conversation. New York? Australia? Boston? New Zealand? Where in the world should I move on?



Sabi nga ni Therese, there's no need to move if you have it good. Career wise, I see that it is blossoming. Lovelife, it is fading into oblivion. Beth says that I haven't been giving it an extra effort. Should I? Bleh.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.