Turning 33
In a few days I'll be turning 33.
I must admit that life has been quite a rollercoaster ride. Right now, I'm on the path heading for the apex of everything.
With all of the challenges and blessings that I've been given, I am extremely grateful for them.
My only wish for this birthday is that I win the lottery jackpot so that all of our areers can be paid in full, and share the wealth as well.
:)
I must admit that life has been quite a rollercoaster ride. Right now, I'm on the path heading for the apex of everything.
With all of the challenges and blessings that I've been given, I am extremely grateful for them.
My only wish for this birthday is that I win the lottery jackpot so that all of our areers can be paid in full, and share the wealth as well.
:)


belated happy birthday ian! too bad we (rsc folks) were not able to have a simple gathering of sorts. everybody seemed busy with their own thing lately. hope u had a good one =)
Thanks Jerry! I know its been quite busy for everyone. :) I'm still happy that people remembered. That alone is simply divine.
» Post a Comment