How has it been?
I finally met you in person and I was quite the shy one.
Little you may have noticed that, but whilst you were around, I did my best to act disinterested and disassociated. It felt like my heart was going to burst as you sat beside me after the group x class.
The truffles were a start. I don't know what made me do it, but something felt so right that I simply had to get them for you. After that, all I could think of was you. You've made a mark in my mind that just couldn't be erased.
I'll be seeing you again later. I'll be at my best and not shy away from that opportunity.
<3
Little you may have noticed that, but whilst you were around, I did my best to act disinterested and disassociated. It felt like my heart was going to burst as you sat beside me after the group x class.
The truffles were a start. I don't know what made me do it, but something felt so right that I simply had to get them for you. After that, all I could think of was you. You've made a mark in my mind that just couldn't be erased.
I'll be seeing you again later. I'll be at my best and not shy away from that opportunity.
<3


» Post a Comment