<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

:)

This weekend turned out to be okay.

I loved the fact that I had dinner with Don. I just couldn't tell him, but being around him makes me feel so comfortable. The last time I saw him was in 2008 when I'd just moved to Manpower.

We've exchanged stories on how things are from our sides of the world, both work and personal life. I'm in the same boat as he is in terms of outlook with our jobs. We're both giving it time to see how things will go for the next few months. From there, major changes will definitely happen.

Its refreshing to talk to someone who can totally relate to what its like. With that, thank you Don. I hope to see you again soon.

:)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.