Crossroads
Crossroads
I'm am nearing my crossroads. I ask guidance from the Man upstairs to help me make the best possible decision.
********************
I caught up with Martin yesterday. Somehow, he was the first one to approach me this time. It felt good not having to make the first move. His smile is just heartwarming. Truth be told, I was on the verge of telling him how much I like him. Then again, someone told me that if I did that, things will definitely turn sour. I didn't pursue further (for the time being) as I was physically tired and mentally drained to think. The fact that we saw each other and chatted was good enough to end my day.
********************
I've been drawn to the music video of Daniel Zueras' No Quire Enamorarme. I imagined that if was in that situation, I would probably be open minded to indulge and be hedonistic. Its been a while since I've been sexually active. Sometimes, I get that urge but I'd hold back because I'd always think its better to do it with someone you really like (and not necessarily be in love with).
Well, let's just see what happens if someone takes interest on me. I'll burn the bridge when I get there.
********************
Music: 2 Become 1
Artist: Jewel
I'm am nearing my crossroads. I ask guidance from the Man upstairs to help me make the best possible decision.
********************
I caught up with Martin yesterday. Somehow, he was the first one to approach me this time. It felt good not having to make the first move. His smile is just heartwarming. Truth be told, I was on the verge of telling him how much I like him. Then again, someone told me that if I did that, things will definitely turn sour. I didn't pursue further (for the time being) as I was physically tired and mentally drained to think. The fact that we saw each other and chatted was good enough to end my day.
********************
I've been drawn to the music video of Daniel Zueras' No Quire Enamorarme. I imagined that if was in that situation, I would probably be open minded to indulge and be hedonistic. Its been a while since I've been sexually active. Sometimes, I get that urge but I'd hold back because I'd always think its better to do it with someone you really like (and not necessarily be in love with).
Well, let's just see what happens if someone takes interest on me. I'll burn the bridge when I get there.
********************
Music: 2 Become 1
Artist: Jewel


» Post a Comment