Its a vicious cycle
And here we go again.
We've reached that time of the year wherein freaky things happen. With work, it is contract renewal season with my clients. With my boss, its target and budget preparation for next year. With life, Aunt Z's survival hangs in balance.
I loved talking to Auntie especially during that days when she had a jollier disposition. Eventually, she began to decline as her siblings (Auntie S and Dad) eventually passed away. I guess that her loneliness is at its utmost peak. Among my brothers, I see myself in this path in the distant future. At least Auntie has lived her life to her fullest, though she could've been more inspite of her condition.
I pray that God bless her with more. I know she is supposed to see more out of life than this. In the end, I leave it to God. It is His decision to make.
We've reached that time of the year wherein freaky things happen. With work, it is contract renewal season with my clients. With my boss, its target and budget preparation for next year. With life, Aunt Z's survival hangs in balance.
I loved talking to Auntie especially during that days when she had a jollier disposition. Eventually, she began to decline as her siblings (Auntie S and Dad) eventually passed away. I guess that her loneliness is at its utmost peak. Among my brothers, I see myself in this path in the distant future. At least Auntie has lived her life to her fullest, though she could've been more inspite of her condition.
I pray that God bless her with more. I know she is supposed to see more out of life than this. In the end, I leave it to God. It is His decision to make.


» Post a Comment