Flattery and Debauchery
This weekend was very busy.
Hung out with the Attack girls Thursday evening until the wee hours of the morning. It was a bonding moment that went on and on only to end up for a quick snack at McDonald's before going home.
I got home at around 2:30am.
Friday evening, we had a reunion of SBC HS batch 1993. It started late and ended late. 2AM. Had 7 bottles of Red Horse. I wasn't drunk at all.
The highlight of the night? The guys made a statement saying "If you don't know Ian Crystal then you weren't from the SBC High School Batch 1993."
Hehehehe.
Hung out with the Attack girls Thursday evening until the wee hours of the morning. It was a bonding moment that went on and on only to end up for a quick snack at McDonald's before going home.
I got home at around 2:30am.
Friday evening, we had a reunion of SBC HS batch 1993. It started late and ended late. 2AM. Had 7 bottles of Red Horse. I wasn't drunk at all.
The highlight of the night? The guys made a statement saying "If you don't know Ian Crystal then you weren't from the SBC High School Batch 1993."
Hehehehe.


» Post a Comment