<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6536277?origin\x3dhttp://orange7624.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Ennui And More

Ennui And More

So I decided to skip gym today just simply because I needed more sleep. I ended up having a terrible headache. Thank heavens for Tylenol.

********************

I hope the class they're offering at FF RSC for Abs and back is still being offered. I'd like to check it out on Wednesday. My tummy looks like something I definitely want to get rid off. Surgery is a very good option, but money for the procedure is definitely something not there. Let's do this the hard way so I'd appreciate it more. :) Add a little drama and I'm sure things would be almost similar to a reality TV show.

********************

I'll be working on fixing my Japan visa this week. I figured one thing very important. Money to pay for the visa processing. Wow. Seems like that every move I make in this world requires a little financial transaction. We'll see what happens.

********************

The countdown to my getting a year older hath begun. Its hard to believe that I'm turning 31 and am still a virgin. YES! I am still a virgin. Eyebrows are raised. People would find that hard to believe... I'll leave it for them to judge. Eitherway, its been a long time. Where oh where is Romeo?

I miss Boracay. Looking through the pictures whilst I try to edit the entire album just makes me wish that I could be there again.

Oh yes, I'll be back at Bora again.

********************

Music: Take Me Away
Artist: Stonebridge featuring Therese

And here's a video of one of my favourite tracks by Chicane from his Far From The Maddening Crowds album.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment
 
   





© 2008 Daily Orange Thoughts
Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly and daemononline.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.