Cheated.
Today was a day of sorts. The whole day breezed through as a routine. One significant moment was when I was with finance validating my commission.
Ms CM was surprised on the discrepancy she found out about my receivable income. From her end, she computed it using the usual formula and arrived at a hefty 30K. Mine was a meager 5K. I told her that my scheme was plotted out differently. Having seen the difference, I felt dismayed and cheated. I know that I worked hard for each and every peso, only to find out that I’ve been had. My stupidity simply caused me too much already. I’m wishing that would all change because I know that there’s more to what I’m getting.
I’m thankful that I’ve learned to take things and just accept them. However, there are times that it feels like a jagged little pill that simply won’t go through.
I hope that things get better. It always does. It always will.
Ms CM was surprised on the discrepancy she found out about my receivable income. From her end, she computed it using the usual formula and arrived at a hefty 30K. Mine was a meager 5K. I told her that my scheme was plotted out differently. Having seen the difference, I felt dismayed and cheated. I know that I worked hard for each and every peso, only to find out that I’ve been had. My stupidity simply caused me too much already. I’m wishing that would all change because I know that there’s more to what I’m getting.
I’m thankful that I’ve learned to take things and just accept them. However, there are times that it feels like a jagged little pill that simply won’t go through.
I hope that things get better. It always does. It always will.


» Post a Comment