Passing Through
In this life, we're all travellers. We meet people along the way that makes the journey extra special. Sometimes, we tread a path on our own, whilst at times, its a pack of people.
This week has been a proof of all that. Some of us might not be headed in the same direction, but definitely, its all worth it.
The next few weeks will be quite challenging as I face another set of tough tasks. I just hope that I'll be able to make it work. I know I have beings in heaven that would help me out. I know that I will prevail if I just hang on.
It was fun that I got to take mum out for a spa and celebrated her and dad's wedding anniversary in advanced. I know that all good things are there for us enjoy. Else, life will not be worth anything at all.
This week has been a proof of all that. Some of us might not be headed in the same direction, but definitely, its all worth it.
The next few weeks will be quite challenging as I face another set of tough tasks. I just hope that I'll be able to make it work. I know I have beings in heaven that would help me out. I know that I will prevail if I just hang on.
It was fun that I got to take mum out for a spa and celebrated her and dad's wedding anniversary in advanced. I know that all good things are there for us enjoy. Else, life will not be worth anything at all.


» Post a Comment