Sunday Silence
Sunday Silence
Today was one of the most restful Sunday I've ever had.
I managed to spend lunch time with the family to celebrate Mum's Day and Kuya Mike's Birthday.
Well, I don't know what is wrong, but it seems like there is an conspiracy to have a fatal attraction to young, married fathers. It was very odd that this whole day, I got a handful of indecent "stares" from such. All I could do was smile as I didn't want to risk the malicious public scene of adultery. :)
On the contrary, I almost lost my self control to this one guy. Good thing, I still had my morals intact. Not whilst the child is there.
Anyway, I tried finishing the book Wicked, but it seems I've reached another boring part of the book. *sigh* Its a good thing I didn't buy his whole set of books. Times like these, I miss the vampire stories laced by Anne Rice. I am crossing my fingers that she'd write another series of Vampire chronicles.
********************
I've been having the LSS of Katharine McPhee's single, Over It. Its a nice song, but sad. Just plain sad.
********************
Music: Over It
Artist: Katharine McPhee
Album: Katharine McPhee
Today was one of the most restful Sunday I've ever had.
I managed to spend lunch time with the family to celebrate Mum's Day and Kuya Mike's Birthday.
Well, I don't know what is wrong, but it seems like there is an conspiracy to have a fatal attraction to young, married fathers. It was very odd that this whole day, I got a handful of indecent "stares" from such. All I could do was smile as I didn't want to risk the malicious public scene of adultery. :)
On the contrary, I almost lost my self control to this one guy. Good thing, I still had my morals intact. Not whilst the child is there.
Anyway, I tried finishing the book Wicked, but it seems I've reached another boring part of the book. *sigh* Its a good thing I didn't buy his whole set of books. Times like these, I miss the vampire stories laced by Anne Rice. I am crossing my fingers that she'd write another series of Vampire chronicles.
********************
I've been having the LSS of Katharine McPhee's single, Over It. Its a nice song, but sad. Just plain sad.
********************
Music: Over It
Artist: Katharine McPhee
Album: Katharine McPhee


» Post a Comment