Comments
Comments:
1. Everytime I see you, I just can't understand how you got there. I'm not envious or anything of your status quo. I pity you.
2. Everytime I see you, my heart skips a beat. Too bad, I know you're not interested in me. Thanks for talking to me anyway.
3. Everytime I see you, I feel frustrated that I can't help you out and winning the lottery would mean a fresh start for us. I feel that we are at the mercy of people in power. You've been with the government. Have them help you. PLEASE.
4. Everytime I see you, I drift into space thinking if we would ever be more than friends.
5. Everytime I see you, I feel lonely. I hope he's out there looking for you as well.
********************
Music: Rise (Eric Kupper Mix)
Artist: Samantha James
Album: Tokyo Disco
1. Everytime I see you, I just can't understand how you got there. I'm not envious or anything of your status quo. I pity you.
2. Everytime I see you, my heart skips a beat. Too bad, I know you're not interested in me. Thanks for talking to me anyway.
3. Everytime I see you, I feel frustrated that I can't help you out and winning the lottery would mean a fresh start for us. I feel that we are at the mercy of people in power. You've been with the government. Have them help you. PLEASE.
4. Everytime I see you, I drift into space thinking if we would ever be more than friends.
5. Everytime I see you, I feel lonely. I hope he's out there looking for you as well.
********************
Music: Rise (Eric Kupper Mix)
Artist: Samantha James
Album: Tokyo Disco


» Post a Comment