Face The Music
Today is a painful day for me.
I've come to realise that the first step in ensuring order in my life is taking control of my expenses. I am in a financial slump and I need to get my life back. I can no longer simply ignore the fact that my solvency has hit rock bottom.
I am scared because I have to face this reality, and that it isn't going away until I address it. May the good Lord bless me and keep me focused to stay on track with this.
I hope that my work compensation and commissions go back to being regulated. Those amounts significantly affect my financial standing.
In the meantime, no night outs, partying and what have yous. Live within my means and just keep reading.
I've come to realise that the first step in ensuring order in my life is taking control of my expenses. I am in a financial slump and I need to get my life back. I can no longer simply ignore the fact that my solvency has hit rock bottom.
I am scared because I have to face this reality, and that it isn't going away until I address it. May the good Lord bless me and keep me focused to stay on track with this.
I hope that my work compensation and commissions go back to being regulated. Those amounts significantly affect my financial standing.
In the meantime, no night outs, partying and what have yous. Live within my means and just keep reading.


» Post a Comment